De-Stress Yoga Workshops – Brighton, Bath and London
Open, breathe, relax, let go…. These meditative and deep monthly workshops are suitable for anyone needing to make space and time to breathe deeply, reconnect with their bodies and still their minds. You will experience practical antidotes to the stresses of modern life – from the postural issues of sitting on chairs and hunching over computers to the ‘busy brain’ effects of constant stimulus and psycho-social pressure. Gentle and opening asanas build up to stronger poses and back down again to a restorative practice; all sequenced to prepare the body for meditation, mantra, pranayama and yoga nidra (deep relaxation) – each workshop will have different content. Suitable for all levels and a great complement to a more dynamic practice.
Read my article What is a De-Stress Yoga Class? for more info
- £25 / £20 conc. or if more than one workshop booked at a time at this venue
- 27 Regent Street, Brighton BN1 1UL
Upcoming Dates – Saturdays 2-5pm:
- 18 May 2013
- 15 June 2013
- 13 July 2013
- 10 August 2013
- 7 September 2013
- 12 October 2013
- 16 November 2013
- 14 December 2013
- £25 / £20 conc.
- Saturday 28th September 2013 1-4pm
- Studio 1, 8 Bartlett Street, Bath BA1 2QZ
- website www.yogabodhi.co.uk
- £30 or £25 early bird booking 2 weeks before workshop date
- 10 Kendrick Mews, London SW7 3HG
- website: www.evolvewellnesscentre.com
- dates to follow……….